most 7 months old babies can do:
• Bear some of their own weight for short periods if they stand supported
• Sit without support
• Start to anticipate what is going to happen next
• Feed himself
• Begins to understand more of what you say especially if accompanied by actions.
may be able to:
• Get into a sitting position from lying on her stomach
• Begin to crawl forward
• Pick up something and pass it from one hand to the other
• Babble using double syllable sounds like ga-ga-ga-ga-, ba-ba-ba-ba.
a few babies can:
• Stand while holding onto something
• Wave goodbye
• Bang objects together.
one… two… three…
11 hours ago