Just want to share with everyone.happy reading ya
- Most mammals are on their feet within days, but human beings are much more vulnerable in the first 18 months and nowhere near as capable of looking after themselves.
- In the first few weeks of your baby's development, a baby is pretty uncoordinated and shows few signs of purposeful control over her movements.
- Her muscles are weak and undeveloped and her head is extremely large and heavy in proportion to the rest of his body.
- In the beginning your baby cannot support her own head and her little muscles tend to keep her in a curled up position.
- Eventually by kicking her legs and moving her arms, your newborn’s muscles will strengthen and as her limbs grow and become stronger he will gain more control over his actions.